Special Event Request
The Delaware County Sheriff’s Office will be happy to participate in your special event or come speak about a specific topic. We respectfully ask you first read and agree to the following few guidelines before we consider your request. There is no charge for this service. Thank you for contacting us.
1) Request must be submitted 30 days prior to the event. This allows our Office to ensure adequate staffing and resources are in place so as to not disrupt law enforcement service.
2) Event must occur in Delaware County. We may consider an event outside of the County if request is being made by a Delaware County resident AND the majority of attendees are from Delaware County.
3) The request should be educational in nature and related to law enforcement/public safety.
4) All requests will be subject to the Sheriff’s approval.
Please note: it is our intention to honor as many requests as possible, although we cannot guarantee every request that meets the above guidelines will be honored. Manpower and other resources will impact our ability to meet all requests.
Ideas for presentations or demonstrations include, but are not limited to, the following:
· K-9 deputies or Mounted deputies
· Cruisers/Motorcycles/Tactical Bus
· Summer Safety Tips (youth focused)
· Stranger Danger
· Elder Fraud/Scams
· Neighborhood Block Watch
· radKIDS self-defense for kids
· Drug & Alcohol Prevention
· Bullying Prevention
· ‘Meet the Sheriff’
MAKE YOUR REQUEST
Click here to complete the request form.